Eid Fitr is just around the corner and people started to send greeting cards to their close friends and relatives. With the advance of todays technology, its easier to send virtual greeting cards rather than traditional cards. For me, traditional cards is priceless and meaningful as the sender will have to invest to buy cards and stamps.
In this entry, I’d like to showcase 14 coolest virtual greeting cards that I’ve received from my fellow friends and bloggers. (The title sounds like Hongkiat.com eh?)
1. From my colleague, JJ. Simple, minimal, fresh, direct.
5. From Adila. Vector style in green. Reminds me of my last year design.
6. Simple header from ZAMZ blog.
7. From Megat. Simple blend of mosque and ketupat.
8. From KNizam Artwerk. Straightforward, simple and interesting.
9. From Airaniez. Typical layout like the traditional card but it has the RM100 duit raya!
10. From Chika’s blog layout. Simple scrapbooking technique.
11. From Dianey. Simple crayon scribble yet honest.
12. From Sephia. Quick photo manipulation with Crytal Mosque as the background.
13. From Aeropama. Grunge style. Looks like warning signs with RM1.50 duit raya for everyone.
14. From Nurilahi. Simple text on self taken photograph.
15. From me 😛
I hope these collection of virtual greeting cards can give you some inspiration and ideas to create your own card. Personally, these design looks original, creative and honest.
I’d like to take this opportunity to wish all of my readers and visitors Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I am sorry if I don’t pay a visit to your blog or give a good comment on your post, but its great to get to know all of you. I also want to apologize if I don’t reply your comments or give a criticize comments on your blog.
Have a good day with your family and friends this holiday, have a safe trip and take care of yourself! You may also read about ethics in celebrating Hari Raya at myadlan.blogspot.com.
P/S – which greeting card do you like the most?