This just another fast updates. I’ve just lost my wallet. I was heading back to Penang from KL. Its my own silly mistake because I don’t keep my wallet right. Basically I want to share with you the lesson that I’ve learnt.
- For guys, don’t keep your wallet in your back pocket. I was sleeping on the slanted chair position. That position creates a gap between the backrest and the seating. That’s how he/she stole my wallet.
- Don’t trust anyone in the bus. They are strangers and you will never know what will the do to reach your wallet.
- Whenever you lost your wallet, let your family knows or your loved ones. Sharing your trouble can ease your mind.
- Since it just happen in 6am, perform your obligatory for Subuh prayer first. Seek guidance from God to ease your life. Wallet is just a worldly matter. He lends you the money and its easy for Him to take it back. (Ali Imran:27)
- Always have some spare money such as coins in other pockets or bags. Maybe you can take a bus ride home or call using public phone (if you’ve lost your phone too la..)
- Identify the location of the nearest police station. This is important as a missing item requires you to lodge a report as soon as possible.
- Take you problem positively. Its a sign from God to see how do you react with the hardships in life. Don’t blame your fate. Face it and think positive.
- Finally, if you desperately trying to steal others wallet, just take the money and leave the wallet behind. Don’t leave him/her more trouble.
That’s all for my quick updates this morning. Luckily I still have time to blog after all these things. I’m surely hate to deal with the Jabatan Pendaftaran, JPJ and some banks.