Alhamdulillah I’ve finished my first internship. There are many things that I’ve learn through out the last 6 weeks. I don’t have much to say so I’ll summarize it here.
- It is very important to keep the privacy and confidentiality of the company.
- Always follow the rules and regulation of the company. You break the law, they will eat you back
- Try not to sleep during working hours. Its not acceptable in most companies
- Don’t try to ‘curi tulang’ because your supervisor might have a bad impression for you
- Get along and befriend with all the staff, as well as the cleaner
- Work hard and always had your own initiative to learn something new
- Don’t get cocky. People will hate you
- Ask your senior staff anything related to your work but don’t disturb them too much
I guess that’s all some of the lesson that I’ve learn in the short time. I’m wishing all of my fellow friend a wonderful time for this semester.