1. Mandi sunat hari raya sebelum keluar menunaikan solat sunat idil fitri .
I wake up for Subuh and I take a bath with the niat of mandi sunat.
2. Memakai pakaian terbaik yang ada.
I wear the last year baju raya. It still looks good because I rarely wear that suit.
3. Menjamah makanan sebelum keluar.
I’ve eaten some cornflakes before going for prayers.
4. Berjalan Kaki Menuju Tanah Lapang
Walking from my house to National Mosque is not a good option. So I drive Kancil to the mosque.
5. Menempuh Jalan Yang Berbeza ketika pergi dan balik solat.
I went to National Mosque. I went through Jalan Ampang and return through Jalan Raja Muda.
6. Memperbanyakkan Takbir Sejak Keluar Rumah Sehingga Solat
I arrived at the mosque before 8am and the prayer started at 8.45am. So we do takbir before performing prayers.
7. Mengucapkan selamat dan mendoakan antara satu sama lain
Using cards, SMS and phone calls to wish Selamat Hari Raya to friends and relatives.
8. Berziarah dan merapatkan hubungan baik sesama Muslim sempena musim cuti yang diperolehi.
First day of raya, we went to two houses and three families of relatives visited us. We will visit more houses later.
If you notice about all these 8 things, these are among the Sunat things which our Prophet had practised for Aidil Fitri. So, I would like to tag to all my friends, in UIA or any blogger out there. Let’s check and balance how do we celebrate Hari Raya. Does it inline with the Islamic teachings?