I’ve found that tagging other bloggers is a one way to discover the personality of the blogger. The tag requires me to create a three avatar from Faceyourmanga and describe about it. Since the server is down, I manage to come up with two design only.
Here’s the first one. This is how I look five years ago on 2003. I was at SM Teknik KL Cheras. I was a prefect, that’s why I wear blazer. At my school, they call it Majlis Pemimpin Pelajar (MPP). Actually during my school days, I never had the opportunity to become a prefect until my final year. This is the closest resemblance of myself, wearing glasses and neat hair.
The second one is how do I look today. I’m wearing a thicker glasses and I have a goatee. I guess I’ll remain this image for quite some time. Most of the time I’ll choose casual attire. But people think I like to look smart. I just wear my attire accordingly. Usually I’ll have to go into admin offices in UIA, then I’ll have to wear decently.
Actually, nobody tag me with the avatar one. But I just simply do. Hehe. I wanted to tag Chazzie, Szakif, Jannah, Afiq and Azuwachan. Its up to you if you wanted to do it or not. Check out Faceyourmanga.com. I don’t know if the server will be available or not.
The next tag is a 21 survey question from both Mr. Megat and Mrs. Shila.
1. What is the most important thing in your life? – My Wallet.
2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money? – ViewSonic 19″ LCD Monitor.
3. Where do you wish to get married? – In a lovely hall in Kuala Lumpur.
4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love? – Forever and ever InsyaAllah.
5. Are you in love? – Sure do. Love God, Prophet, family and my beloved one.
6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner? – Stall near to my condo.
7. Name the latest book that you bought? – I don’t buy books but I do borrow some.
8. What is your full name? – Ahmad ‘Adlan Mohamed Khalidi.
9. Do you prefer your mother or father? – I love my mum, she knows best. But my dad is cooler.
10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time. – Couldn’t think of it. I want to meet my blog readers.
11. Christina or Britney? – Both are pathetic.
12. Do you do your own laundry? – Yes, but not at home.
13. The most exciting place you want to go? – Japan.
14. Hugs or kisses? – Hugs. But kisses is more romantic.
15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
– Megat. His real name is not Megat.
– He’s a good father.
– He has background in IT.
– He prefer simple layout theme for fast loading.
– He develop his design skill while staying at home.
16. 8 things I am passionate about – Music, Classical, Mainstream, Design, Blogging, Social Networking, Driving, Relationship.
17. 8 things I say too often – Actually..InsyaAllah. Not sure.
18. 8 books I’ve read recently – Al-Quran, Aku Terima Nikahnya, Ayat-Ayat Cinta, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Car Styling, Auto & Design (does magazine counts?).
19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again – All My Life (KCi & Jojo), Ku Sendiri (Aliff Aziz), Bawa Ku Terbang (Fabulous Cats), Tanpa (6ixth Sense), Akhirnya (Gigi), 11 Januari (Gigi), I’m Not Okay (MCR), Aku Bukan Untukmu (Zaf & Lah VE) .
20. 8 things I learned last year
– I can make money through design.
– Money is not everything
– Its good to involve in community service
– Responsibility in organising big events
– Singapore is a great place to visit
– Family is everything in life
– I can create better design with WordPress too
– Flirting is not a good habit
21. 8 people to tag
– Chazzie, Nanae, Jannah, Zalikha, Alone, Azuwachan, Zanurul, Syazmeen