Salam. Its been awhile since I don’t update my blog. I’m really sorry. I was very busy with all the course work. Since everything is over, let me warm up with my blog writing. I’ll start with this tag first. Thanks to Baiti for tagging me. I thought I’ll stop doing this thing on my blog. Enjoy!
List these rules on your blog
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tell 7 unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Leave a comment for each blogger.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog
I’m officially graduated from IIUM
I enjoy playing piano during my leisure time.
I’ve joined Taaruf Week as committee for seven times.
I’ve scored Dean’s List for at least five semesters to date. (Am I a geek?)
I try to be nice to everyone. But not every likes me.
I’ve grew a goatee since August 2008 till May 2009.
I cannot live without computer and internet.
Tell 7 unspectacular quirks of yours
I’m having difficulty to wake up in the morning.
I think I eat a lot. But I don’t get fat.
I don’t wear branded item. Except for my spectacles.
My studio mates hate my wake up alarm tone.
I always get myself injured when doing task in workshop.
When I’m stress, I’ll scream, throwing stuff or kick the door.
I like to say “Too bad” if anything bad happens to me or my friend.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
– Alone – the next coolest urban designer
– MiraZizan – female medical student in Jakarta
– Hidayah Angah – best History tutor in IIUM
– OmarKhayyam – designer cum stylo photographer
– Zelo55 – hot and controversial IIUM blogger
– Chazzie Fairuz – get your free graphic designs here
– Kak Nana – an active fangirl who loves Hindustan songs too
Link the person who tagged you
I really enjoy doing tags. Without you realising it, its an easiest way to get backlinks. Its one of the SEO techniques anyway. But who cares?