This skin basically will parse the prayer times data from Islamic Finder website every 24 hours.
Latest version of Rainmeter 2.2. Download here.
- Extract Waqtu into My Documents/Rainmeter
- Run Rainmeter and Manage Rainmeter
- Click Refresh All button if Waqtu is not in the list
- Expand Waqtu folder, choose the Prayer Time and Hijri Date skin and click Load Skin button
Using the skin is fairly straightforward. But just in case here is a short video demonstration on how to install and use the skin.
- Click on the setting button to edit the URL
- Visit Islamic Finder website and find your location, based on city and country
- Copy the URL code of the XML format
- Replace the URL code in the setting
- Right click on the skin and Refresh Skin
Version 1.2 – 20/2/13
- Fix positioning issue
- Add another variant – with semi transparent dark background
Version 1.1. – 23/4/12
- Split Hijri Date and Daily Prayer time into separate skins
- Clean and better coding
- Setting button for easier way to paste URL
Version 1.0 – 13/11/11
- Display daily prayer times and hijri date in one skin